Welcome to our website !

Monday Meal Planning- July 11-17

By 4:05:00 PM

Happy Monday Friends! I thought I would share with you the Meal Plan I have prepared for my family this week. We are focusing on eating more whole foods and less sugar. I already have a detox headache today but I know once I get through these first three days it will be worth it. I know you probably can't follow it this week, but save it and use it for next week or save some recipes and try something new.

You can find my Meal Plan Calendar HERE.

Here are some notes for you:


  •  The list of snacks isn't planned for each day but is my snack list options that I have on hand for the week. 
  • I follow the Trim Healthy Mama plan when I can so that is why you will see S (Satisfying), E (Energizing), CO (cross over), & FP (fuel pul) next to the meals. 
  • Most of my Meal options have the link to the recipe I will be using. If you follow THM there will be a couple recipes you will have to adapt. I can't go into full detail this week of adaptions I will be making because I haven't made some of these yet. I will say in the Egg Roll in a Bowl recipe, I use two bags of pre-cut Cole Slaw to cut down on prep. 
  • If there isn't a link, it just means the recipe is pretty basic. For instance the Sweet Potato, Chicken Sausage, & Green Beans meal will just be simple process of cooking and serving. Nothing Special.
  • Some of the links aren't underlined in blue but if you click the box it will pull up the HTML

For Breakfast you will see "Smoothie Bowl" and that is a link to a site that shows you how to build your own. Lately I have been OBSESSED with these and will be sharing my own recipe soon. It is so versatile and easy to make. Here's the one I've been enjoying:


You are welcome! Now run, don't walk to your kitchen to make this! Let me know if you have any questions about the Meal Plan or any recipes you think you might make this week. Trying any new recipes yourself? Comment Below so I can check it out and maybe add it to my Meal Plan for next week. 





2 comments

  1. Your meals for the week look YUMMY! Great ideas. Your breakfast section is really helpful, I always get stumped with breakfast ideas. Def want to try the smoothie bowl! Looks sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks so much! Breakfast is my favorite!
    I was out of town last week but plan to add another meal plan this week!

    ReplyDelete