Welcome to our website !

Oak + Iron

By 11:04:00 PM

Here's to my new journey in blogging!

 I'm not sure where this will take me but thanks for following along if you found yourself here.

 Oak + Iron is not only my venture into blogging (again) but as well as my journey to becoming a small shop owner. I have been dreaming of this for a long time and I'm so ready to walk down this path. It may take me years for this baby to grow but its a challenge I'm ready to commit to.

 I have leather jewelry, leather baby bows, bonnets, & t-shirt designs in the works. I'm not sure what will come out first, but stay tuned.

Kendall and I always put a lot of meaning behind names and this one was no different. We were married under an Oak Tree 5 years ago. Trees will forever hold significant meaning in my life. There's so much symbolism to be found in them. Iron comes from Proverbs 27:17, "iron sharpens iron". Our love continues to grow since that day we said "i do" under that oak tree and our hope is that as we sharpen each other that we can encourage and sharpen you.

Don't go anywhere & Say hello to my sweet girl, Mila Joan. She's the sweetest little lady I've every laid eyes on and her birth story will be my first full post.


1 comments