Welcome to our website !

Our Love for Our Mint and Arrows Cocoon

By 11:51:00 AM

When we found out we were pregnant again, we decided we would wait until birth to find out the gender. I spent a good 8 months of my pregnancy trying to find the perfect "announcement outfit". I stumbled across the Mint and Arrows  etsy shop and fell head over heels for her beautiful cocoons. I found a boy & a girl cocoon that I loved but obviously, we didn't know the gender so I would have to buy both until I realized our ultrasound tech knew. We contacted her and she so graciously bought the cocoon for us!  The package sat in my closet for two agonizing weeks before Mila made her arrival. I was tempted everyday to open it but I am so glad I waited!



Goodness my little lady has grown but Here we are 4 months later and we still love it. Also, Mila wears her headband at least once a week...it goes with everything! My babies have always loved to be swaddled and I try to make it last as long as possible. They sleep so much better. My favorite part about the cocoon over a swaddle is that it slips on instead of trying to get a tight swaddle (which I am terrible at by the way) with a blanket. There's been several times Mila  has fallen asleep in my arms and all I had to do was slip her into her cocoon & lay her down. I am absolutely in love with this floral print, but let me tell you, the decision was nearly impossible to make. So many cute prints to choose from in the shop! Just so you know, we had the deer print one picked out for a boy. ;)




Mint and Arrows just restocked the print shown, so if you love it get quickly! Enter "breanne" at checkout you will receive a 15% off discount. I will be headed that way to grab Mila some more headbands.



0 comments